Checklist - River Rafting Rishikesh
If you are those adventurous kinds you do not need a specified checklist for experiencing the thrills of River Rafting in Rishikesh. We provide the necessary equipment like life jackets, helmets and paddles. You are advised to wear easily dryable clothes for your own comfort. We recommend T-shirts, shorts and floaters/Sleepers.
But for those of you who just cannot do without a comprehensive Checklist for River Rafting in Rishikesh, here you go:
- » T-shirts
- » Shorts
- » Sandals/Floaters [for casual travelling and River Rafting]
- » Sport Shoes [for trekking]
- » Towels
- » Toiletries like Tooth Brush, Paste, Soap, etc.
- » Camera
- » Torch
- » Sunglasses
- » Sunscream Lotion
- » First Aid Kit
- » Chips, Juices, Cold Drinks, etc.
- » Cigarettes/Alcoholic Beverages (not available in the area)