Shivpuri River Rafting Package
Shivpuri Rafting in Rishikesh is the most recommended river rafting trip in rishikesh. The 16 Kms long rafting stretch that starts from Shivpuri takes about 3 hours. Shivpuri river rafting package includes camping with all meals, bonfire snacks, trekking to the waterfall and of course the 16 kms Shivpuri Rafting Trip. The stretch includes some of the major rapids like roller coaster and the golf course. Shivpuri Rafting includes lots of exciting grade III and grade IV rapids too. It is an ideal stretch for first-timers and beginners aged 14 years and over.
Shivpuri rafting package is one of the most sought after packages in rishikesh. Shivpuri rafting stretch has around 8 rapids most of which can be classified as Grade II - Grade IV. Among these the major ones are the roller coaster and the Golf Course rapids. The shivpuri rafting package is one of the most value for money rafting package in Rishikesh. The package includes shivpuri rafting and countless fun activities like camping, bonfire, volleyball, cliff jumps, Body surfing, etc.
- » River Rafting in Rishikesh (Shivpuri Rafting Trip)
- » Camping in Rishikesh
- » Cliff Jumping and Body Surfing
- » Trekking to Waterfall
- » Group sport activities: Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, etc
|Day 1||Day 2|
|12 Noon: Arrival at Rishikesh
Evening tea with cookies
Overnight at the camp
Transfer to Shivpuri
Standard River Rafting (16 Kms)
Body surfing & cliff jumping
Rafting ends at Rishikesh
Additional Night Stay @ 1,600 / person only
- » Taxes extra as applicable.
- » Offer not valid on Extended Weekends, National Holidays, Etc.
- » Above itinerary is just suggestive, it can be customized/extended according to your requirements.
- » All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance
We assure you of providing the best of guides on your Shivpuri river rafting trip. It is going to be a fun and memorable experience. We highly recommend shivpuri rafting package to anyone seeking a fun and relaxing rafting trip to rishikesh.